Friday, October 22, 2010

Blasts From My Literary Past


While going through my files on the computer, trying to see what I can get rid of, I came across a discontinous story that I had been writing since high school. I had handed in some of these stories to my intermediate creative writing class and thought that now would be a good time to give them some new life. The story follows a girl on quest of revenge and self identity. I was thinking that I could include these basic ideas as a part of something which I am writing now, maybe just have to change a few things, but they should go together nicely. If you want to read them in order here is the list but if not I think I made each a stand alone story, you just won't get the sense of progress if you choose to just read one or two. xx


1. ESCAPE.. 1
2. DEATH IN THE FAMILY.. 2
3. CAROK CASTLE.. 3
4. CLUES. 5
5. COMPETITION
6. CAPTURE.. 7
7. QUESTIONING.. 8


Note: I've just gone through these pieces again and changed some minor details which is why they have moved to top of the list again. Original blog date October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment