Monday, July 2, 2012

Fuck or be Fucked

This story contains high levels of adult content. Please be aware that the intended audience is for people over the age of 18 years old.



I woke up during the night and blindly groped for my iPhone. It was only 3am. I rolled over to feel the emptiness of the other side of the bed. The john had snuck out, and all he left behind was a semen stain on the hotel bedspread. Frustrated I rolled onto my back and rubbed myself until I orgasmed then I went back to sleep.
When I awoke sometime around mid-morning (10am according to my phone), I gazed around the room. I had a vague recollection of where I was, but I couldn’t remember the party from last night. It must have been good though as I counted the money that john had left on the mini-bar. Too much to drink though as I stumbled my way to the pathetic bathroom. No bruises or cuts on my nearly 30-year-old body, which was always a good sign. Staring into my reflected green eyes and salon coloured vibrant red hair, I winked at myself and said “nice work babe.” I think I remember john telling me how much he liked how my red hair complimented my Irish skin. Or was it my hairdresser? Either way I agreed. But the bags under my eyes didn’t suit my luscious skin and hair, so I was happy that there was a bath where I could soak away last night’s crusty deeds.
Obviously I didn’t pack a bag so I was left with the taste of cum in my mouth until I could get home...which reminded me. I dressed in last night’s slutty outfit, pleased that it was still all in one piece, and searched for something that carried the hotel’s insignia. Luckily I noticed that the welcome pack had fallen beneath the well-used mattress and I was able to call for a taxi.
On the way home I tried to recall certain details from the party last night and how I ended up alone in a hotel. I was irked by the fact that john had left me alone during the middle of the night. But for some stupid reason, and as silly as it sounds, it was also turning me on and I felt a wet patch starting to form in my dress. Again obviously I hadn’t worn any underwear. I mean, why would I?!
As the taxi pulled into my driveway I made a fuss about collecting my things which meant that the bottom of my dress had ridden up so high that it was instantly noticeable that I wasn’t wearing any panties. The taxi driver, a male in his mid to late 40’s and wearing a wedding band, reached over and began rubbing my leg. I spread my legs wide to let his hand sink deeper into me and I came within minutes. He nicely waived the fare and gave me his business card, so when I got out I bent over through the window to allow him a last look at my lovely form. He was nice but I wouldn’t be calling him.
“I take credit cards, not business cards honey” I said handing him his card back.
I turned and walked towards my home without looking back. I didn’t want to see how he looked or for how long he would sit there and masturbate before leaving for his next fare.
One of the great things about my neighbours is that most of them are working girls. Even some of the guys. We had a rule though; no one was allowed to bring a client home, real dates only. One time a few years ago a former tenant brought someone home only to realise that one of the tenants (a non-working one) was the best friend of his wife. We don’t need the extra stress around here so it was agreed that the working girls would not bring the work home anymore. Needless to say both of those people moved out soon after. Another great thing is that everyone in our building looks out for each other. I heard 2A scream out from his balcony “Bitch where you been at?”
I smiled and yelled back “at your boyfriend’s bitch!”
Just before the door swung shut behind me I heard “that’s cool as long as you’re alright.”
Ergh! Thank god I only have to go up one flight of stairs. I couldn’t wait to take these shoes off, which told me that I had been dancing up a storm last night. Mouth washed out and comfy clothes on I collapsed onto my bed and called my ‘mama’. She always wanted us to check in after a big night out, but I also wanted to know if she had access to the guest list. Unfortunately she didn’t. But she did know that another party was scheduled for a few days’ time and I was invited to check it out. In the days between parties I just relaxed at home. The john had left me a huge tip, another good sign, so I decided to treat myself to some shopping and some beauty treatments at the spa on the day of the next party. My nails were freshly done so I had to get bitch to help me with my hair and makeup.
“Girl you’re on the prowl tonight aren’t you?” he spanked my arse on the way out and mouthed “go get 'em tiger!”
I winked and shook my arse as I walked to the taxi. Thankfully it was a different driver, and he spent the whole trip chatting in what I assumed was Spanish or Italian to another driver on the walkie-talkie. This pleased me more than being felt up so I left him a $20 tip.
I was also pleased that I decided to buy another new dress, as the house that the party was at, was the kind you would normally expect to see in romantic movies about rich girls in the 1800’s who fall in love with their not-brother’s brother or some other silly nonsense. The technology and clothing may have changed but I could guarantee that the fuck or be fucked attitude towards life was the same, though they made have said it differently.
I saw a couple of my ‘sisters’ on the way inside. We smiled at each other then went on our way. Things like this aren’t opportunities for us gals to catch up, they were working. And so was I. Or at least I was supposed to be. Bitch was right, I was hunting tonight. I knew it was a long shot but I had to try to find my john before anyone else got to him. Although after over an hour’s searching I gave up hope of finding my john and started to focus on finding any john. Fancy parties like this were always teeming with repressed sexual desires and it didn’t take me long to find someone in need.
He was older than 50, probably closer to 60, but I didn’t ask. He told me that he was hung like a horse but his wife hadn’t given him a blowjob since they had been married, over 30 years ago. I took him to one of the furthest reaches of the football-sized garden, undid his pants, and got on my knees. He wasn’t hung like a horse, a toy horse maybe, but definitely not the real thing. I felt sorry for him and blew him anyway but I was glad that a noise nearby startled him and he withdrew from my mouth, shoved a handful of notes in my bag and left.
It turned out only to be a couple of ducks enjoying a midnight dip in the fantastic pool. I walked over to them, took my shoes off, and dangled my feet into the water.
“Thanks guys but I’m sorry I don’t have any food for you.”
They didn’t seem to mind, and soon enough they left me as well. I was seriously considering taking off my dress and wading into the water when a husky voice sounded near my ear.
“I was hoping that I would see you here tonight.”
I looked up and it was my john. Goddamn was he sexy as all hell. His pale blue eyes sparkled and his dark hair begged for me to run my fingers through it.
“Would you mind if I joined you?”
I wanted to say something cleaver and sexy but all that came out was a slight gurgle. Thankfully he took it to mean yes and proceeded to take off his shoes and socks and roll up his pants. We sat in silence, letting our feet play with each other in the pool. I finally overcame my girly butterflies and ask him
“Why did you leave?”
He looked me in the eyes and said, “Did I not leave you enough money?”
I shook my head and replied “no the money was fine. Its how I managed to afford this...” I pointed to myself to indicate my new dress. “It’s just that no one has ever left me before. I’m always the first one up and out. Usually they’re so shagged out that they can’t move for at least a day!” he took my hand in his and his eyes sparkled again.
“It’s nothing personal. The other night was extraordinary. It’s just that I woke up and couldn’t sleep so I left. I thought about leaving you a note but what would I say? I don’t know your name, and ‘thanks for the shag’ seemed too derogatory. But I honestly did enjoy spending that time with you. Greatly enjoyed it.”
I felt stupid. I shouldn’t be letting him get to me like that, mama would be so disappointed. The hand not holding mine started lightly caressing the inside of my thigh and I was ashamed to feel the spark of heat within me. He must have felt it too because he leaned over and kissed me passionately, deeply. And then hungrily. I pulled back and stood up. He looked at me, probably wondering if I was leaving, when I reached behind me and unzipped my dress, which fell to the ground revealing my naked body beneath. His eyes travelled the length on my body, and his hand went to his clothes eagerly.
Before he stood up I dived into the pool and rose just in time to see a true stallion before me. But he didn’t let me look for too long as he dove in after me. I cheekily splashed some water at him as he broke the surface of the water then I swam in an attempt to get him to chase me. He eventually cornered me by the water jets at the far end of the pool where there was a ledge used to sit on just beneath the surface.
He lifted me up and I gave him no resistance as he pulled me close and entered me. I used the ledge to angle my body so that when he withdrew and entered me again I cried out in ecstasy. What was the point in being quiet? John was bringing me to the point of orgasm quickly, when he pulled out and started making his way out of the pool.
“Seriously?!” my naked arse was still half on the ledge that he had been fucking me on, and I could still feel the dissipating sensation of throbbing from both of our genitals.
“Someone is coming.” He whispered as he got dressed. Yeah, I was! He looked apologetic as he bent over my purse and left me. Again! I shook my head and made my way to my pile of clothes. He left me with another wad of cash, and surprisingly a business card.
Now this is one that I would keep I thought as I walked into my apartment. His real name was John, and I had a chuckle about that, and then sighed. I would make him wait for a few days before I would pursue him again.
I feel asleep thinking about my John.

No comments:

Post a Comment