Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Collaboration Pays Off

...sometimes, well in this case it did. I posted earlier about a lore book contest and one of the entires was a great series of small stories about a knight and it got me in the mood to do some writing. So what I ended up doing was writing my own little story based around the events from that other one, but set in a complimentary time frame, so that my story fits into the gaps of his.

There was a lot of emails exchanged as I tried to work out some of the finer details, but after a few weeks of back & forth, success!

This is a work of fan-fiction based on the Elder Scrolls Online game, but I think I've written it in a way that most wouldn't be able to pick up the references to it, unless you were an RPG or MMO gamer...I think :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to link the other person's story here but you can request details in the comment section below, if you should so choose.

I'm sorry it's pretty long, but I just couldn't stop :) I've split it into three parts for easier reading:

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

I hope that my fellow guildies are happy with my work :)

©2014 ZeniMax Media Inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment