Well as I didn't make it into the finals for Poetry on Pillows I can now post my poem that I entered. It's short, it's sweet, it's below:
Sweet Dreams For My Love
Take my hand and let me lead you away,
On a brand new adventure for this glorious day.
This last journey is yours, there’s no time to be squeamish.
It is yours to command for everything you can wish.
It holds many wonders, but it’s up to you what you see.
Just close your eyes and imagine what it shall be.
A dance on the moon, or a bath filled with petals?
A flight on a pink butterfly, or a precious rare metal?
So sweet dreams my love, for I must give you away.

Very nice poem! It can be translated into a new inspirational art by a very talented painter :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome poem,keep it up!
Why thank you Renz. I have a friend who is an artist and she may be doing some art (drawings) for my blog. We'll just have to wait and see.
ReplyDelete