With so much going on at the moment I seem to have forgotten to post the next installment of my Elder Scrolls story. I have been through the notes that were made on it last year to improve it a bit so now it seems that the time has come for chapter one part two.
If you are grumbling about having to wait for the whole thing, let me say that it's very long as it was my portfolio piece last year and at over 3500 words I just wanted it to be easier to read. But please email me if you just can't wait.
All information that is not of my own creation belongs to Bethesda Softworks. Please refer to the links provided.
Works Cited (MLA):
Links:
I'll try and not leave it so long for the next one. xx

Hello
ReplyDeleteIn the spirit of blogging I'd like to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. I enjoy your blog - keep writing.
If you've already accepted this previously, sorry for the double up - your blog must be doubly good!
I’m also passing the rules for accepting this award, should you choose to accept.
* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post. (www.funkyunderachiever.blogspot.com)
* Tell us seven things about yourself.
* Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers.
* Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award
Marcie