Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh No! Not Again?!

The last time that I wrote was about the breakdown in communication that can occur between friends. Unsurprisingly, something of a similar nature occurred again and thrust me into a mental whirlpool of emotions, anger and sadness being the most prominent. I went to sleep with my writing journal in my hand but when I awoke I decided my emotional jumble wasn't good enough to express myself thoroughly. So instead I spent a few hours channelling much of my messy head into reworking some creative writing that I did last year.

So following are a few short stories, a poem and the beginnings of my larger piece of creative work for the year 2010. There are a total of two chapters with three sections each at the moment, which I will put up separately for ease of reading. My earlier fantasy writing would go well with this larger piece and given time I'm sure I will mesh them together nicely.


**I have included the relevant referenced material (MLA Style) below for my larger piece as I was inspired by a game series and some names and places are not of my own creation.**

Bibliography & Reference List

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages. Ed. Dave Humphrey. 6 October 2010. <http://www.uesp.net>.

ZeniMax Media Inc. The Elder Scrolls. 2010. <http://www.elderscrolls.com>.


Happy Reading.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment