I just finished adding a note to my previous post about Poems on Pillows when I thought I'd check out to see if there was an announcement about the winners of the competition posted up yet when I stumbled onto this competition run through the Australian Poetry website again.
Competition: All Poetry 2011
The Kitchen Table Poets present the All Poetry 2011 Competition.
First Prize: $150. Second Prize: $80. Third prize: $50. Each winner will receive a copy of Tangents by The Kitchen Table Poets.
Maybe I'll have better luck with this one as there isn't a topic that I have to stick to...or a really strict line count!

Impressive body of work, Carine (If you ever get anything published and need somebody to do a front cover illustration... :) ) - Fiona
ReplyDeleteActually you just made me think of something. I'll email you though cos it's very hush hush, top secret etc.
ReplyDeleteIntriguing...
ReplyDeleteGood one!Keep blogging!!
ReplyDelete